Friday, December 28, 2018

RELIANCE WAS ROCKSTAR AS WE HAVE PREDICTED

As I have predicted in last post Nifty moved upward upto approximate levels of 10929.Again to my triumph Reliance was market leader and achieved my first Target 1134,pls continue to hold for second target 1150.Also as I have forecasted Banknifty was slow moving then Nifty. Today market was in clear cut upward trend with 38 stocks in upward trend and only 12 in downtrend. As for Monday I expect market in move in range of 10870 to 10955.In stocks long position can be taken in Sail with Targets of 55/57, Rather a strangle strategy would be better with strike price of 55 and 50

3 comments:

  1. This valuable information is very useful. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us.
    Stockcash

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your articles many times and I am always inspired by your tips and knowledge. Thank you for sharing.
    Stockfuturetips

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is very nice and informative Thank you.
    Stock Trading Tips

    ReplyDelete

12-JULY-2019 MARKET SUMMARY

Nifty settled   at   1152 levels. down 32 point today. SBI Life Insurance share made all time high today of   Rs. 780 apiece up 3 % becau...